VTTW Board Index
May 07, 2024, 08:25:05 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know who this QB prospect is?  (Read 2722 times)
10EC
« on: June 05, 2012, 02:38:30 EDT »

I was listening/working and missed his name.  He said he had a 2.5 hour chat with Chaney and 30 minutes with Dooley.  Was blown away by Neyland and the sports complex. 

I think I heard he was from Virginia.  Anyway, kid has an accurate cannon for an arm from what I saw.

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 03:43:33 EDT »

Only QB Ut has offered from Virginia is Christian Hackenberg. . he's been committed to Penn state for a little while though....

Profile:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/football/recruiting/player-Christian-Hackenberg-128525;_ylt=AuZuFaevrIumSaySD_BRvpGqt5B4

edit: I asked Hubbs and he said that it wasn't Hackenberg. They did have some QB who had played in VA and transferred to GA or something in, but they don't know if he has an offer. Might be him.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 03:55:34 EDT by Volznut » Logged
10EC
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 04:15:47 EDT »

Only QB Ut has offered from Virginia is Christian Hackenberg. It does kinda look like him, and yes, he has a cannon. He reminds me a little of Bray in how he throws. he's been committed to Penn state for a little while though....

Profile:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/football/recruiting/player-Christian-Hackenberg-128525;_ylt=AuZuFaevrIumSaySD_BRvpGqt5B4

I think this is the kid.  I heard Woodberry and I think that is his high school.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/football/recruiting/player-Jacob-Rainey-130774;_ylt=AvpLEi0mu.SrzD53P5t0O2.qt5B4
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 04:19:33 EDT »

That isn't Rainey. Rainey was the kid who had the freak injury in a scrimmage and had to have part of his leg amputated (ruptured artery). He was being recruited by several schools at the time.
10EC
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 04:24:26 EDT »

That isn't Rainey. Rainey was the kid who had the freak injury in a scrimmage and had to have part of his leg amputated (ruptured artery). He was being recruited by several schools at the time.

Well crap... 
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 04:50:32 EDT »

Well crap... 

It's a kid who played in VA but transferred to GA or AL. Don't think he got an offer.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: