VTTW Board Index
May 07, 2024, 06:10:00 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clocky... I am VERY disappointed in you  (Read 2949 times)
10EC
« on: August 28, 2014, 06:29:52 EDT »

Where are the pics of the Vol Navy and campus?  No more afternoon strolls? 
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 06:31:38 EDT »

Thanks for the reminder-- I meant to do that today. It's gonna be hot but I'll take some pics today.

BTW, the game is officially being billed as a sellout, though UTTix shows some singles still available. The Aggies aren't going to be ready for this.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 06:45:46 EDT »

if you can't run with Smokey, stay on the porch!    GO VOLS!!!   
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 07:35:36 EDT »

So it turns out this was a crappy day/week to be doing this. Boomsday before the game means no docking on the two main Volunteer Landing docks until after Saturday night, and a Sunday game means later arrivals anyway. Plus, it's brutally hot out there and I was sweating my ass off. But I'll share a few.

The only boats are at Calhouns right now, and I estimated about 20 of them.

Then I was going to take pics of the new pedestrian bridge and the Student Union construction, for those who haven't been on campus since last year, and guess who I caught (deliberately) with my first pic? The second pic is obviously a better view of the bridge, which IMO is awesome and a major upgrade. You should see the walkway, lighting, etc. up close-- just great work.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 08:19:06 EDT »

I guess you can say Clockwork........you took one for the team working out in the heat.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 04:01:52 EDT »

Clock

I love the new brick wall also across from the stadium along G9 parking lot.  There were lots of people that would come along and then sit on the wall of concrete that was there and block access to the sidewalk when going to the game.  That will help alleviate some of the issues that were happening there.  I do like the new pedestrian bridge as well. Should help with not having people streaming across the intersection from the UC side to the Stadium side before the games.

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: