VTTW Board Index
May 19, 2024, 04:17:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's just say we beat Mizzou, USC jr, Kentucky and Vandy  (Read 1505 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2014, 12:21:43 EDT »

Then at the end of the season, we are 4-2 against East opponents with close losses to uga and UF.  And hopefully, we don't totally embarrass ourselves tonight and next week we might even pull a huge shocker. 

But okay, assume we drop the two West games.  The above scenario is definite progress, right?  It would represent a big step forward for the program and build momentum for next season.  It would certainly be better than another 5-7 season.

I think it's very possible that it could go that way.  I didn't think that in the summer, but IMO we are a bit ahead of where I thought we would be, particularly on defense.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 12:37:32 EDT »

If we come out of these next two games healthy, we have a chance to do that.  But that's a big if.

Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 12:40:08 EDT »

I will take 3 out of the 4 and call it progress. As long as the lone loss isn't to UK or Vandy...even though UK is much improved, I can't stomach a loss to them at this point. And obviously there's no excuse for losing to VU.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: