VTTW Board Index
May 12, 2024, 06:27:05 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bammer only 2nd most hated nationwide  (Read 2672 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: February 29, 2016, 02:50:13 EST »

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2619765-reddit-poll-names-most-hated-college-football-team-in-every-state?iid=ob_homepage_deskrecommended_pool

Interesting thing...I grew up in Indiana, and I can say that the rest of the Big 10 hates Michigan and tOSU for sure.  Bammer most hated in Tennessee and Louisiana not surprisingly, but also Nevada and South Dakota. 

The fact that they are not the most hated in bammer only means they outnumber the Auburn fans.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 06:13:18 EST »

Just means someone should beat them regularly. No one has stepped up to do that.

volsboyinsodak
CrossVol
Starter

Peyton in 2012!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 12:32:08 EST »

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2619765-reddit-poll-names-most-hated-college-football-team-in-every-state?iid=ob_homepage_deskrecommended_pool

Interesting thing...I grew up in Indiana, and I can say that the rest of the Big 10 hates Michigan and tOSU for sure.  Bammer most hated in Tennessee and Louisiana not surprisingly, but also Nevada and South Dakota. 

The fact that they are not the most hated in bammer only means they outnumber the Auburn fans.

You missed Vermont and Alaska.

Wherever you go, there you are.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 01:51:54 EST »

You missed Vermont and Alaska.

Yes....

Still one of the most hated.  You can understand tOSU as well. Michigan is an interesting one.

It could be a case of two of the larger fanbases, tOSU and Michigan, voting against each other though.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: