VTTW Board Index
May 21, 2024, 08:50:56 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well it is officially the off-season. Basketbal team seems like it's going to be  (Read 1786 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2016, 06:53:05 EST »

competitive. If they beat UK once I am happy. They had a guy talking about the pre-season top 10 for football next year. This guy(don't recall name) had Houston at #10. He was asked about Tennessee. He said he was torn between the Vols and Houston at number 10. He was asked why he didn't have UT at 10. He said that they only beat 3 teams with winning records..not counting NW. I thought he had wrong info. But he was right, I think. That surprised me. This is the down side of a tough schedule. It doesn't help you unless you win the games. I think it is about time we have a favorable schedule. It is tough building a program up with the schedule we play every year. Losses are inevitable. For this reason I give Jones props. I get on him too much. I just didn't want to see how far this program had fallen. I/We were spoiled by the Fulmer years. Butch has done a good job. Is there still work to do? Yes. I am confident in his recruiting. I bet he pulls in some surprises for this years class. I just want us to come out this coming season aggressive and hungry. No more conservative play calling. I am looking forward to signing day. I'm sure we will gain some and lose some.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: