VTTW Board Index
May 18, 2024, 03:39:26 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Santos to Texas... no surprise there.  (Read 2130 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: January 30, 2012, 02:43:46 EST »

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 03:18:06 EST »

Otha Peters says he "doesn't really know where things stand" after his visit to Arkansas but says he "still loves Tennessee." Per Ryan Callahan of 247.

Ahh, recruiting.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 04:15:54 EST »

Peters telling VQ that he is solid to UT.

Man I really shouldn't follow recruiting anymore.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 04:24:26 EST »

I don't really follow it that closely, but I did check Rivals and Scout earlier today.  Rivals has us 4th in the SEC, Scout has us in virtually a 5-way tie for 5th.

Based on that quick look, we appear to at least have a "decent" class, and if we close strong it might get better.  Everything considered, I am not going to complain.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 04:53:19 EST »

I don't really follow it that closely, but I did check Rivals and Scout earlier today.  Rivals has us 4th in the SEC, Scout has us in virtually a 5-way tie for 5th.

Based on that quick look, we appear to at least have a "decent" class, and if we close strong it might get better.  Everything considered, I am not going to complain.

Based on the circumstances I'd say the class is pretty astounding, especially if we keep Peters and close with 2 of the 4 of Kirven, Patterson, Davis, and Leggett. I have no complaints about recruiting. Of course we all know that the key is how recruiting translates to the field.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: