VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 01:31:10 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buttroast is IN the building!  (Read 5982 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2012, 03:31:00 EST »

Good evening my (crazy) friend!

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Navol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 03:52:04 EST »

Looks like we scared him off!

RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 04:01:52 EST »

He better come back and say hello to us!!!  Or I'm gonna be mad!!!

tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 02:53:46 EST »

We didn't even get a chance to say who loves him more, Granny. 
(Of course, that would be me) 
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 03:54:29 EST »

We didn't even get a chance to say who loves him more, Granny. 
(Of course, that would be me) 

Not just NO, BUT HELL NO!  He knows I luvs him more!!   

bUTros bUTros-VOLlie
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2012, 08:12:47 EST »

(well....maybe sort of...) Hay, all y'all.        I come by and check you guys out lots of times but really don't have much to say that you haven't already touched on. I love y'uns. Hope Butch brings us back to top shelf. I think we've all had enough losing for this lifetime-we sure got spoiled for awhile, huh? Things are stupid ('bout what I expected) out here in Utah....but it is really beautiful 400 miles in almost any direction. Weather is great...lots of sunny days. I love you Iris and Granny. You're two peaches! Later, budz. 

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their Orange. - Qwerty Vol Underwood
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 08:25:26 EST »

(well....maybe sort of...) Hay, all y'all.        I come by and check you guys out lots of times but really don't have much to say that you haven't already touched on. I love y'uns. Hope Butch brings us back to top shelf. I think we've all had enough losing for this lifetime-we sure got spoiled for awhile, huh? Things are stupid ('bout what I expected) out here in Utah....but it is really beautiful 400 miles in almost any direction. Weather is great...lots of sunny days. I love you Iris and Granny. You're two peaches! Later, budz. 

Glad to see you, man!   I hope all is well (sure sounds like it is).  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to say hello every now and then so we VTTW oldtimers can reminisce about the good ole days. 
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 08:36:29 EST »

Hey, I was out by yer and WW's old haunts Thanksgiving weekend.  Went over to pick up some Panseys to help out Pat's cause and ended up where the old high school was and wondered how ya was doing. 

I miss those nights with the long threads on anything and nothing on the old board (threads would slowly move to the right).

Take care and please don't be a stranger

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2012, 09:09:17 EST »

Hi darlin'!   And I still LUV YEW MORE THAN IRIS!!! WOOO!!!   

tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 02:19:43 EST »

I LUV YOU MOSTEST!! AND BESTEST!! 

We all miss you, say "Hey" next time you cruise by.
Dubai Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 02:37:16 EST »

Just checking in to salute one of my favourite Vols.

bUTros bUTros-VOLlie
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 09:35:21 EST »

Glad to see you, man!   I hope all is well (sure sounds like it is).  Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to say hello every now and then so we VTTW oldtimers can reminisce about the good ole days. 
Thanks, TRO. I hope you are doing very well. I'm just ok....but still plugging.

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their Orange. - Qwerty Vol Underwood
bUTros bUTros-VOLlie
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 09:37:13 EST »

Hey, I was out by yer and WW's old haunts Thanksgiving weekend.  Went over to pick up some Panseys to help out Pat's cause and ended up where the old high school was and wondered how ya was doing. 

I miss those nights with the long threads on anything and nothing on the old board (threads would slowly move to the right).

Take care and please don't be a stranger

Hey, Pirate. I'm sure you are doing well. Thanks. Yeah, I miss the craziness of the old board, too. We had a lot of fun here.

bUTros bUTros-VOLlie
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 09:40:54 EST »

Just checking in to salute one of my favourite Vols.

Same here-right back at you, Dubai. I hope you and family are doing well.

Hollerboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 12:49:21 EST »

Hey old buddy! Benn missing yer humor...especially lately Good to hear from you. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: