VTTW Board Index
May 14, 2024, 02:26:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Going back to the UK tonight but before I go ...  (Read 2857 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2015, 03:16:01 EDT »

I have benched my Butch t-shirt till I am comfortable wearing it again with my fandom on the line.

I think my posting will go into a shell and I will post, when I post, scared for the same reason.  No new posts allowed with my fandom on the line.

I think I posted very well during fall camp but now that the season has started I need to sit on the sidelines and let others post.

Maybe I need some time off to "consider my options"

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 01:20:38 EDT »

Pirate

I am also drained and reconsidering options.  I was frazzled yesterday due to the tailgate experience being so bam fizzled due to the locations and feeling like they could care less if people have been on the lot and supporting them when the team and experience sucked the last few years. 

I am getting older and some of my passion for the tailgating has gone away.  Somewhat I am feeling drained and ready to retire the trailer and just spend quality time with my SO.  Was talking with L about tailgating today and I am seriously looking at selling the trailer to a person that wants to have the great tailgate system.

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 01:24:20 EDT »

If either of you needs to miss practice, I'll cover for you, and accuse anyone pursuing the story of muckraking for filthy lucre.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: