VTTW Board Index
May 18, 2024, 11:57:09 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Jordan Mcrae brain dead???  (Read 3160 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2012, 02:54:10 EDT »

WTF are these shots he is jacking up? Is it so hard to get the big guys their touches????

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 03:03:56 EDT »

This game sucks.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 03:07:23 EDT »

This game sucks.

Big time. We held a 6-8 point lead forever and now we've gone 5 minutes without scoring. We aren't even getting close to scoring.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 03:10:43 EDT »

Pathetic. The team deserves this for a third consecutive half-assed effort.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 03:12:57 EDT »

Fitting.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 03:18:48 EDT »

Out-rebounded 46-29.  By MTSU.  No excuse for that.

That's the first time in a long time that I would say a lack of effort cost us the game.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 03:23:42 EDT »

Embarrassing.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 03:46:15 EDT »

Out-rebounded 46-29.  By MTSU.  No excuse for that.

That's the first time in a long time that I would say a lack of effort cost us the game.

Wow.  Ugly.  You almost have to wonder if they were thinking along the lines of the rumors about some Vols in the Kentucky game in football.  You know, ready for the season to be over.  Dam, I hope not.  I don't want any "athletes" like that in Orange, no matter how talented.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Inspector Vol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 03:19:56 EDT »

Yes Mcrae is brain dead. He reverted back to his form of early in the year. When he had that stretch of games he played great toward the end of the regular season he was composed, and let the game come to him. I think he hit a shooting slump and freaked out as the last 3 games he has been a non factor from a positive standpoint anyway.

He will never be a star but he does have a tendency to play with a 10 cent brain.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: