VTTW Board Index
May 07, 2024, 05:18:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great to see Muschamp SO disappointed. LOVE it*  (Read 4011 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2014, 05:11:39 EDT »

Nm
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 05:14:28 EDT »

Earl Hickey approves. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 05:16:12 EDT »

I was kind of rooting for UF early on, because I want Muschump to stick around.  But towards the end I was like, fizzle it, I want them to lose.

This loss must be every bit as frustrating to them as ours was last week.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 05:18:35 EDT »

I was kind of rooting for UF early on, because I want Muschump to stick around.  But towards the end I was like, fizzle it, I want them to lose.

This loss must be every bit as frustrating to them as ours was last week.   

Yep.  Ripped ole Muschamps heart right out.  Even got some hope at the end, several times.  Then wrecked em.  I'll sleep well tonight.   
Creek Walker
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2014, 05:19:40 EDT »

And that bald-headed jerk up in State College went down in flames against a pretty bad Michigan team. It has turned out to be a pretty good night in college football.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2014, 05:23:27 EDT »

And that bald-headed jerk up in State College went down in flames against a pretty bad Michigan team. It has turned out to be a pretty good night in college football.

An Ark win would've made it perfect.
Creek Walker
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 05:26:25 EDT »

An Ark win would've made it perfect.

True. But to be honest, I was almost rooting for Alabama for one reason: I want them still ranked in the Top 10 when they come to Neyland in two weeks. Even though I know we don't have a prayer with this OL, Alabama has looked almost average this season and I want to hold out hope for the unthinkable. 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 05:28:17 EDT »

True. But to be honest, I was almost rooting for Alabama for one reason: I want them still ranked in the Top 10 when they come to Neyland in two weeks. Even though I know we don't have a prayer with this OL, Alabama has looked almost average this season and I want to hold out hope for the unthinkable. 

They certainly don't look as invincible as they have in the past.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 05:30:53 EDT »

I would take losses in the rest of our games if we could win that one.  Forget beating our rival and ending the streak, it would be worth it for the kiffin hate alone.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 05:32:29 EDT »

I would take losses in the rest of our games if we could win that one.  Forget beating our rival and ending the streak, it would be worth it for the kiffin hate alone.

Yep.

They have a propensity to turn the ball over, particularly on special teams.  Barely recovered two fumbled kickoffs tonight, in fact.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 05:37:06 EDT »

I have a feeling Cheek will be writing another stern letter to the students after that game, win or lose.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2014, 05:37:42 EDT »

Yep.

They have a propensity to turn the ball over, particularly on special teams.  Barely recovered two fumbled kickoffs tonight, in fact.   

Speaking of hypothetical tradeoffs, I think that with the benefit of hindsight, I would have traded Kiffin's entire 2009 recruiting class for either of those QBs he ran off.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2014, 05:39:37 EDT »

I have a feeling Cheek will be writing another stern letter to the students after that game, win or lose.

I hope so.  He might be writing one to me.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: