VTTW Board Index
May 09, 2024, 11:01:58 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarkisian hired by bammer. Hmmm....  (Read 2359 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2016, 03:50:18 EDT »

Former head coach of USC sr, fired last year for alcoholism, hired by bammer to be a film analyst.   I wonder how that interview went? 

Saban:  So we want you as a film analyst.  As an example, how would you break down the weaknesses of, say, I don't know, Southern Cal?

lmao

Saban to bammer administration "yeah let's throw 200k (?) at this guy and buy a win"

Seriously, makes you wonder, no?   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 05:15:32 EDT »

Makes 5 Bama coaches that have been head coaches at P5 schools....and 2 of them have been HC in the NFL. You do what it takes to win.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:25:42 EDT »

Makes 5 Bama coaches that have been head coaches at P5 schools....and 2 of them have been HC in the NFL. You do what it takes to win.

Well technically Sarkisian is not a coach, just an analyst.  He is not allowed any contact with the players whatsoever. 

The real reason bammer wins so much is that it is recruiting better than any school in history.  And my opinion on that is well known, so no need to beat that horse.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 08:42:50 EDT »

No one ever accused Saban of being dumb. Cowherd surmises he hired Sakisian so no other SEC school would. He knows LSU is struggling offensively and would love to have Sarkisian. Cowherd said a lot of coaches make calls to get others hired so they don't have to face them in conference. Cowherd said Saban is just smart enough to not want Sarkisian at some place like LSU or Tenn.

volsboyinsodak
SmokeyJoe
Re:
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 09:22:37 EDT »

Those USC fizzleers will be around the sec for years to come. Thanks Saban!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2016, 04:08:24 EDT »

Having said all that, USC sr is a shell of itself.  Sarkasian was building the team, and he got fired for alcoholism, followed by the exit of Pat Haden.   The team ranking of 20 was a joke and satan obviously picked Sarkasian's brain on all the condom-for-a-mascot team's weaknesses.

Which is to say, I'm not that impressed with the win.  Let bammer play someone from the SEC.  Of course, who is that? Their other East team is Kentucky, LSU looks like the same ole, same ole, and Auburn is down.  That pretty much leaves Ole Miss, who might just make it a trifecta.

And...oh yeah, us.   

We are a long way from worrying about that though. I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves Saturday. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: