VTTW Board Index
May 09, 2024, 10:00:16 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: tiglets pounded by Cocks.......  (Read 3258 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2013, 04:32:45 EST »

Vols win, tiglets lose, Bama loses.......What a great day.
droner
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 04:49:41 EST »

And.......Vols beat Wake today 82-63.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 05:01:10 EST »

Rat Bastards lose.  I hate that.    

Go Army - Beat Navy!
droner
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 05:03:26 EST »

Rat Bastards lose.  I hate that.    

Five in a row for the Cocks over the tiglets. tiglets fans were sure they would win it this year. I heard them barking and betting money today at the club. Some of them won't be there tomorrow. 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 06:12:22 EST »

Awesome day for Vols....one of the few in recent history.  

I had even forgotten that we played BBall today, with all football action.  I did get to hear us get revenge on Xavier yesterday while en route from Ktown to Atl.   Sounds like Cuonzo has em playing well, finally.     At least for now....

Don't forget that Vandy LOST to Wake also...

I have mixed feelings about that one...if Wake can beat them at home....ah screw it, I am glad that d___ with ears coach of theirs lost.  

Oops...so many games today, I forgot that Vandy actually pulled that one out...which makes us look slightly better. Whatever, I am not that concerned with Vandy long term...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 07:00:29 EST by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
droner
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 06:15:10 EST »

Awesome day for Vols....one of the few in recent history. 

I had even forgotten that we played BBall today, with all football action.  I did get to hear us get revenge on Xavier yesterday while en route from Ktown to Atl.   Sounds like Cuonzo has em playing well, finally.      At least for now....

Don't forget that Vandy LOST to Wake also...

I have mixed feelings about that one...if Wake can beat them at home....ah screw it, I am glad that d___ with ears coach of theirs lost.   

And, for what it's worth, and admittedly it may not be worth much, UTEP lost to #2 Kansas today 67-63.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 06:36:09 EST »

And, for what it's worth, and admittedly it may not be worth much, UTEP lost to #2 Kansas today 67-63.

Well, you know I read a preview saying how big UTEP is inside...I think they have a 6 10 guy and a 6 8 and 6 7, and then the author dismissed that as an issue by saying Maymon and Stokes were "more athletic" but I thought, huh, really?  And then UTEP only lost to New Mexico or New Mexico State, can't recall which, but whichever one it is, is a ranked team. 

So I think UTEP is, in fact, a pretty good team and one that matches up well with us.   Looking forward to the rest of the bball season....for now.   

Congrats on the rat bastards losing....when you have to live in the state, it's much sweeter when a rival loses.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 06:28:46 EST »

It warms my heart to see ClempSon lose. Just sad it was Steve and SC that did it.
Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 07:18:13 EST »

UGA beat GT though, so it wasn't perfect. 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 09:09:54 EST »

UGA beat GT though, so it wasn't perfect. 

True...but they are still only 8-4 in a year many expected them to return to the SECC.   And Murray is gone, so....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: