VTTW Board Index
May 20, 2024, 05:17:08 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tee Higgins tearting it up against the Dolphins  (Read 497 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2022, 05:00:06 EDT »

Which reminds me that he is from Oak Ridge but went to play for ole Dabo at Keimpson and played a critical role in one of their NCs

With our current offense, I am willing to bet any future WR from East Tennessee will want to stay home

So we have that going for us at least...

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 04:31:19 EDT »

He absolutely made the correct college choice. His talents would have been squandered here.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 11:17:27 EDT »

He scored 25.4 pts for me in fantasy. That's about as good as a WR can do!
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2022, 01:47:47 EDT »

He absolutely made the correct college choice. His talents would have been squandered here.

Yep
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2022, 05:38:57 EDT »

Yeah the same thing occurred to me.  Can you imagine how frustrated he might have been trying to catch passes from JG?  OMG, that would truly be a waste.  JG was just good enough that Tee would probably have had some decent stats, but we would have lost anyway.

But back to my point...if there is another kid like Tee Higgins in the East Tennessee pipeline, he'd be foolish to not come to Knoxville.   And that is a very refreshing change of pace.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: