VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 08:16:58 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any of you folks seen the McClung kid from Gate City,Va play? Is he as good as  (Read 1507 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2017, 07:35:27 EST »

advertised? He has signed with Georgetown. I see he had a rough first game against tough competition in the Arby's classic yesterday. That is one of the biggest events annualy in the Tri-cities. I think it started in the early 80's. I missed playing in it as I graduated from Tennessee High in 1979.

volsboyinsodak
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 04:46:06 EST »

advertised? He has signed with Georgetown. I see he had a rough first game against tough competition in the Arby's classic yesterday. That is one of the biggest events annualy in the Tri-cities. I think it started in the early 80's. I missed playing in it as I graduated from Tennessee High in 1979.

I can't attest to his game play, but his great grandfather was Earl "One Lung" McClung from the 506th lore. He used to attend the military weekends with Earl in Toccoa GA before Earl passed . Good kid

11B4PJ3F7
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 04:48:21 EST »

He definitly looks athletic for a 6'2" white kid. Hope he does well at Georgetown.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: