VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 12:02:28 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "I shall return". A warning for all!! PanhandleVol will return Saturday.........  (Read 6434 times)
PanhandleVol
All-American

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2013, 12:52:17 EDT »

for the tailgate and game. Lock your doors and hide the women and children  !! I look forward to seeing many old faces and meet some new folks. Thank you all and return to your regular activity. PanhandleVol out. 
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 06:39:22 EDT »

All Hail! I'm sorry I'm not gonna' be there because of being amoungst the walking wounded. I'm not sure I will be able to be there anytime this year (ya' know, trying to help coach the team). I'm also sorry I will not be there to see your winches carry your thone into Emeril's Fabulous Taligate and shower praise on you.

G   
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 02:58:21 EDT »

All Hail! I'm sorry I'm not gonna' be there because of being amoungst the walking wounded. I'm not sure I will be able to be there anytime this year (ya' know, trying to help coach the team). I'm also sorry I will not be there to see your winches carry your thone into Emeril's Fabulous Taligate and shower praise on you.

G   

Wouldn't that be WENCHES not WINCHES.....after all he aint gained that much weight that we have to WINCH him into the tailgate....   

(Yeah this one was a MORAL imperative)

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 03:09:03 EDT »

Wouldn't that be WENCHES not WINCHES.....after all he aint gained that much weight that we have to WINCH him into the tailgate....   

(Yeah this one was a MORAL imperative)

You, sir are correct. I did consider revising with a "/" and be inclusive of both, then I said, "Naaaaaahhhh".

G     
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 07:29:34 EDT »

for the tailgate and game. Lock your doors and hide the women and children  !! I look forward to seeing many old faces and meet some new folks. Thank you all and return to your regular activity. PanhandleVol out. 
Great!  Try to stop by our tailgate on your way to/from the Vol Walk or stadium.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: