VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 02:51:13 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We win, but....  (Read 2470 times)
GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2014, 02:27:07 EST »

We damn sure made it look harder than it should have been.

Go Vols!     

G
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 02:45:34 EST »

The injury situation has reached near catastrophic level, especially on offense.  I don't think this team as configured could've beaten any SEC opponent other than Vandy today.  Hopefully we can get some of those guys healthy before the bowl game.  And clearly Dobbs isn't the second coming of Manning just yet.  These 4-5 weeks of practice can do him a lot of good. 

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 03:11:59 EST »

The injury situation has reached near catastrophic level, especially on offense.  I don't think this team as configured could've beaten any SEC opponent other than Vandy today.  Hopefully we can get some of those guys healthy before the bowl game.  And clearly Dobbs isn't the second coming of Manning just yet.  These 4-5 weeks of practice can do him a lot of good. 

Lord I know injuries have us thin, but this team (and theirs) needed a good beat-down to end the regular season. I wanted it, too!

G       
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 03:13:34 EST »

Manning struggled against Vandy at least once, lost to Memphis, and dang near did to a Billy Jack Haskins led UK team. Dobbs has the ability to do it all. He is silky lethal on the run, and can throw it too. But you're right. He needs more maturity. Honestly, and it is a vague memory, but he reminds me of Condredge Holloway. 👍

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 03:33:33 EST »

These 4-5 weeks of practice can do him a lot of good. 

Bowl teams don't get 4-5 weeks of practice. They are limited to 15 practice days before a bowl game. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: