VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 11:58:31 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange news coming from the New Orleans Times Picyune  (Read 2387 times)
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2012, 06:22:37 EST »

Florida has only bought 6,500 Sugar Bowl tickets so far. It looks like Louisville will have the majority of fans at the Sugar Bowl! Florida State has bought only 4,000 Orange Bowl tickets

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 06:52:39 EST »

Florida has only bought 6,500 Sugar Bowl tickets so far. It looks like Louisville will have the majority of fans at the Sugar Bowl! Florida State has bought only 4,000 Orange Bowl tickets

Wow, that is surprising. It's these lousy match ups. Not enough for fans to get excited about. The regular season in the SEC is much more exciting than these bowl match ups. I hope FL stomps Louisville, but if no one's excited about the game who knows what can happen.
 Hey Wood, what did you think about the BB games? Men did great first half, but forgot they had to play for two. The women, sheesh what a game, pretty unexpected.  Why does our coach open in man defense when she only has a 6'2 freshman to play inside? Can't handle that center at all. Makes me wonder if our coach is in a little over her head right now? 
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 06:58:02 EST »

Wow, that is surprising. It's these lousy match ups. Not enough for fans to get excited about. The regular season in the SEC is much more exciting than these bowl match ups. I hope FL stomps Louisville, but if no one's excited about the game who knows what can happen.
 Hey Wood, what did you think about the BB games? Men did great first half, but forgot they had to play for two. The women, sheesh what a game, pretty unexpected.  Why does our coach open in man defense when she only has a 6'2 freshman to play inside? Can't handle that center at all. Makes me wonder if our coach is in a little over her head right now? 

I think the UT Men will go to the NIT. I think They're still a Year away. The LadyVols will gain valuable experience with the Baylor and Stanford games. I think The LadyVols could very well be SEC Champions when all is said and done

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
SouthwestFloridaGator
Special Teamer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 09:23:02 EST »

Not the best option to buy tickets through the University Athletic Association if you are a Gator fan. Don't kid yourself, there will be 25,000 Gator fans there at least.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: