VTTW Board Index
May 12, 2024, 08:37:02 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So who wins SEC East. It's going to be a scramble.  (Read 4910 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2013, 12:53:51 EDT »

Uga has the best shot.

volsboyinsodak
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 01:04:02 EDT »

This may be the most wide-open that it has been since the conference split in '92. IMO it's a toss-up between Georgia, USCe and UF. Obviously UGA has the best chance since they've already beaten the roosters. And I wouldn't rule out Vandy, Mizzou or UT from springing an upset against any of those three somewhere along the way.

Should be a fun season.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 01:16:50 EDT »

Georgia
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 01:20:50 EDT »

VOLS ALL THE WAY!!!!!
VOLveeta
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 01:32:11 EDT »

VOLS ALL THE WAY!!!!!

I'm with Ripley.  The last five years were a brilliant smokescreen... it was a genius masterplan... all leading up to this year's national championship.  

RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 01:33:11 EDT »

I'm with Ripley.  The last five years were a brilliant smokescreen... it was a genius masterplan... all leading up to this year's national championship.  

The VOLS will catch them all off guard!
VOLveeta
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 01:36:24 EDT »

Mike Hamilton is brilliant.

RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 06:54:07 EDT »

[/quote

Well Saturday is the test if by the grace of God we win that game I honestly can't see losing to anyone in the east. Atleast giving Bama a run because I don't think we can beat Bama at all this year. Just take it one game at a time ans see how the dust settles.

GO VOLS!!!   
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 02:10:33 EDT »

From what I've seen, UGA looks like the best team.
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 03:37:10 EDT »

Georgia's schedule is favorable. They will win it.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2013, 05:06:57 EDT »

I think its almost a lock for uga based on how the gators have played.  That could change but I dont expect it to.  I never really thought the cocks had a shot and continue to think they are overated.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 03:14:50 EDT »

Is it far out of the realm of possibility that if we show well this weekend, and beat Florida next weekend we can't have a shot? Maybe I'm just All In but I say why not we are past due anyway.

GO VOLS!!!   
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 03:35:15 EDT »

major turnaround in order to have a shot and S.C., as I said earlier, just doesn't look to be as strong as in recent years...in fact the whole of the SEC appears to be down a little due to turnover. I don't think the SEC wins the NC this year, in fact I think we are playing the eventual NC this week.
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 04:33:15 EDT »

major turnaround in order to have a shot and S.C., as I said earlier, just doesn't look to be as strong as in recent years...in fact the whole of the SEC appears to be down a little due to turnover. I don't think the SEC wins the NC this year, in fact I think we are playing the eventual NC this week.

I don't think Bama wins it...but watch out for LSU

VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 04:41:08 EDT »

I think they're could very well win the west....as for the NC, I'm not sure but if what I've read holds true then I think you're right...they could be the one. 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 06:17:33 EDT »

I don't think Bama wins it...but watch out for LSU

LSU has looked strong so far. They have committed to a new offensive strategy and have not had their typical early season sloppy start.  Remains to be seen how they fare vs SEC but TCU is pretty good this year.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: