VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 05:25:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BDV, did you buy a gameday polo yet?  (Read 3382 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2011, 04:45:17 EDT »

If so, which one did you go with? I looked at 3 yesterday... they have a mostly white, a mostly orange, and then a white with orange shoulders.

Also they have some sweet pullovers this year, both climacool and climalite.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 06:50:05 EDT »

No, I haven't even found time to get to the mall and look at UT stuff.  I wanted to stop in Knoxville on the way back from Ohio yesterday, but I was already running late as it was.  Maybe I'll go shopping this weekend.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 07:48:26 EDT »

FootballFanatics and Shop.UTSports.com don't even have the new ones on their site. Also I think Shop.UTSports.com just plugs into FootballFanatics.

I saw all the new stuff at some College Sports store in the Cool Springs mall yesterday. I was torn between buying a new polo and buying a new pullover. I don't think I need both. Or maybe I do. 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 09:49:58 EDT »

FootballFanatics and Shop.UTSports.com don't even have the new ones on their site. Also I think Shop.UTSports.com just plugs into FootballFanatics.

I saw all the new stuff at some College Sports store in the Cool Springs mall yesterday. I was torn between buying a new polo and buying a new pullover. I don't think I need both. Or maybe I do. 

Based on past experience, the stores here in Chattanooga might get the new UT stuff sometime in October.  Meanwhile, the Bammer and UGA crap has been on display in their front windows for the past month.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 09:55:02 EDT »

Based on past experience, the stores here in Chattanooga might get the new UT stuff sometime in October.  Meanwhile, the Bammer and UGA crap has been on display in their front windows for the past month.

I was looking at a separate kiosk in the mall yesterday here in Franklin and the Bammer, UF, AU, and even Texas stuff was all cooler than the UT stuff they had.

AU is especially big around here.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 11:50:08 EDT »

I was looking at a separate kiosk in the mall yesterday here in Franklin and the Bammer, UF, AU, and even Texas stuff was all cooler than the UT stuff they had.

AU is especially big around here.

I've always tried to get the Adidas coach's polo every year.  But last year, they were so ugly I got an off brand instead (unfortunately, "off brand" doesn't necessarily mean "cheap"- this one actually cost more than the Adidas).  If Adidas isn't going to give us some better options, I wouldn't be opposed to UT switching to Under Armor.  But I'd still wear an ugly Adidas shirt before an attractive Nike.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:52:34 EDT by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: