VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 08:29:09 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bama fans in Tennessee  (Read 1787 times)
RON
Starter

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2013, 04:56:00 EST »

Coming home from work last monday I thought I was driving in the State of Alabama. Saw a bunch of Bama car flags. I bet 90% of those drivers never stepped foot on Alabama's campus. This brings me to my next point. I hear people talk about how much they hate Bama Fans,Florida Fans and Kentucky Basketball fans. To me the very worst fans in the world are these fans who grew up in East Tennessee that root against Tennessee. They root against UT while pulling for Bama,Florida,FSU,Miami,Oklahoma or some other Football powerhouse while rooting for UNC,Duke,Kentucky or Georgetown in Basketball. Those people are traitors.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 05:04:31 EST »

Those morons rooted for UGA 10 years ago when Alabama sucked

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 06:12:29 EST »

Coming home from work last monday I thought I was driving in the State of Alabama. Saw a bunch of Bama car flags. I bet 90% of those drivers never stepped foot on Alabama's campus. This brings me to my next point. I hear people talk about how much they hate Bama Fans,Florida Fans and Kentucky Basketball fans. To me the very worst fans in the world are these fans who grew up in East Tennessee that root against Tennessee. They root against UT while pulling for Bama,Florida,FSU,Miami,Oklahoma or some other Football powerhouse while rooting for UNC,Duke,Kentucky or Georgetown in Basketball. Those people are traitors.

Some could be transplants, as I am here in Alabama. But I would feel safe in saying that bammer fans in TN are treated light years better than UT fans in alabama. The toothless, inbred, psychopath bammer fans down here are dangerous!
volmeister
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 07:28:59 EST »

Bunch of damn front runners.  You see Bama fans all over Tennessee now, they were no where to be found back when Bama sucked under Shula.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: