VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 08:01:32 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hart said Gruden turned Him down early on  (Read 4455 times)
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2012, 09:09:54 EST »

I figured it went that way!

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 09:11:26 EST »

Gruden said He loved Tennessee but He liked the job He had

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 09:53:09 EST »

So the smokescreen was from people that did not know, just wanted to stir up trouble, or were being lied to? That is what I figured.
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 09:55:54 EST »

So the smokescreen was from people that did not know, just wanted to stir up trouble, or were being lied to? That is what I figured.

You were spot on. I, myself, learned a valuable interwebz/message board lesson >>> most are FOS!
73Volgrad
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 10:19:50 EST »

I have resisted as long as I can and will now do something my Momma always said was a bad thing to do.

I told you so. 

I always believed Gruden was a pipe dream that was never possible. IMO the only people who continued to say it was possible were misinformed on purpose, did it for spite, or because they got their kicks watching desperate people buy in to their lies. You people who bought into your insider source's tall tale need to rethink your choice of friends or ask them how can you be so wrong. Or maybe, your insider is not an insider after all.

A fool and his money are soon partying.
Creek Walker
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 10:24:54 EST »

I have resisted as long as I can and will now do something my Momma always said was a bad thing to do.

I told you so. 

I always believed Gruden was a pipe dream that was never possible. IMO the only people who continued to say it was possible were misinformed on purpose, did it for spite, or because they got their kicks watching desperate people buy in to their lies. You people who bought into your insider source's tall tale need to rethink your choice of friends or ask them how can you be so wrong. Or maybe, your insider is not an insider after all.

Isn't this the same Hart who said his first contact with Gruden's agent was the morning of the agent's forceful "fantasyland" statement, late last week?

Maybe you're the fool for swallowing an AD's PR statement hook, line and sinker.
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 10:26:56 EST »

I told you so. 

Yes you did, and all of your posts then were as self-serving and childish as this one.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 10:29:59 EST »

I told you so. 

I'm embarrassed for you.  Your self serving attitude may fit right in over on the Scout board, but from it here.

Doesn't make you any better or smarter than anyone else, dude.  Your guess was as good as any.  So puffing out your chest and strutting around now is just a foolish exercise much like Grudenmania.

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 11:07:21 EST »

I told you so. 

Let me be clear I think UT could, and the fans deserve a high profile name. It wasn't to be and we move on. For god's sake if poorer states like alabama & kentucky can hire "rock star" coaches UT surely could, too! That said, I'm all in with the new coach. It is a legendary program. It can make the coach!
73Volgrad
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 11:42:52 EST »

OK I stand chastised.  My momma was right and it is the sign of a shallow person to gloat. But I was not guessing as much as I looked at his personal history and based my decision on what he had done to other programs. Will all the people with inside information now show up to admit they were mislead or were wrong? I just feel people need to use reason and think for themselves rather than be lead around like sheep by people feeding them bogus hope. But I do admire people that stand by their statements and defend their actions they believe are true. To those who lied, shame on you.

I was wrong to gloat and ask for forgiveness for being a smart-ass.  It is a trait of my personality I have fought for years.
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2012, 03:37:09 EST »

Let me be clear I think UT could, and the fans deserve a high profile name. It wasn't to be and we move on. For god's sake if poorer states like alabama & kentucky can hire "rock star" coaches UT surely could, too! That said, I'm all in with the new coach. It is a legendary program. It can make the coach!

<RANT>
BULLSHIZZLE.....Rock Star Coaches....its time you get a clue....for all the Sabans out there....there are seventeen Dooley's that are "this months or this years flavor"....I will tell you what wins and you AINT gonna like to hear it....it is recruiting and coaching them up PERIOD DOT END OF STATEMENT!!!!   
</RANT>

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: