VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 02:04:47 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Notre Dame 64..Kentucky 50...FINAL*  (Read 3777 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2012, 02:52:26 EST »

`
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 02:56:17 EST »

Yeah, but this one should come with an *, as ND had the unfair advantage of playing at home.  If Cal gets his way, UK will never play a road game again.

Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 03:09:27 EST »

Yeah, but this one should come with an *, as ND had the unfair advantage of playing at home.  If Cal gets his way, UK will never play a road game again.

UK doesn't need to play road games. They're a national program.
crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 03:33:22 EST »

They lost a ton of talent last yr and got a ton of raw talent this yr and will again next yr..better get them this yr because they will be hell in the next couple of years regardless of what you think of Calipari,once all that talent gets a lil experience and starts to gel as a team..will be hard for them to repeat but I wouldn't want to play them in March..
101stDad
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 03:52:36 EST »

Damn.  I hate that for them.   
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 02:34:20 EST »

They lost a ton of talent last yr and got a ton of raw talent this yr and will again next yr..better get them this yr because they will be hell in the next couple of years regardless of what you think of Calipari,once all that talent gets a lil experience and starts to gel as a team..will be hard for them to repeat but I wouldn't want to play them in March..

Uh no.  They will all continue to go pro each and every year.  Then Crapulari will finally get nailed and high tail it,and they will vacate that bogus championship.  Or so I say....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 04:42:23 EST »

It's always a good day when the jelly gets beat.   
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 06:07:28 EST »

UK is really down this Season. The Notre Dame team that skunked Kentucky lost to St Josephs

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 10:16:57 EST »

This makes me LOL.  I simply point out that it's always good when ky gets beat, but since the wrong team beats them, I have to hear UT fans defending UK!  I find it very strange, but eye opening at the same time.  I guess that St. Joseph's team would beat the crap out of the down #8 wildcats this year.   
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 10:18:16 EST »

This makes me LOL.  I simply point out that it's always good when ky gets beat, but since the wrong team beats them, I have to hear UT fans defending UK!  I find it very strange, but eye opening at the same time.  I guess that St. Joseph's team would beat the crap out of the down #8 wildcats this year.   

A lot of teams will be looking to kick UK's ass in the SEC this season. I can't wait to see what Louisville does to them

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 01:04:12 EST »

I'm not sure who your referring to.  If it's me, my post was pure sarcasm, a reference to UK dropping their series with Indiana because they don't want to play them in Bloomington.  FTR, I have no problem with ND's basketball program, other than the fact that they're part of the same athletic department as the football program.

Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2012, 03:42:35 EST »

It was not a response to your post - even though you do root against God's team    (This was posted in jest, there is no reason to respond to the whole God thing please).   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: