VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 05:25:52 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On the UK rivals board tonight  (Read 2209 times)
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2018, 05:45:28 EST »

they said that Stoops' contact gets him an additional $250K for every win they get over 7 in a season. He lost the game and a quarter of a million dollars today, if that's true.  
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 06:14:39 EST »

The KY boards boards were in shock that we beat them....They had this game marked as a win all week. 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 01:12:37 EST »

Saw some posts indicating Stoops and/or Gran need to go.  Like, who do they think could do any better at Kentucky??
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 01:37:12 EST »

Saw some posts indicating Stoops and/or Gran need to go.  Like, who do they think could do any better at Kentucky??

if they want to let Gran go, I'd take him back as our recruiting coordinator right now.

JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 03:28:08 EST »

A lot of discord on their board, for sure. It's the same on every board after a loss, though. Sometimes happens even after a win (see VQ after last week's win over Charlotte).

Snell taking some of venom for his comments after the game, Wilson for his failure to run the ball, coaching staff and players for possible locker room problems, and the list goes on.

All while Stoops' accountant tries to find a way to recoup that $250K.

I think we have a good coaching staff and given time they will prove it. I'm hopeful that we add some quality talent through NSD and that this staff gets us back to our rightful place among the elite of the SEC.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 09:33:31 EST »

Well he can collect 250K from Louisville game but I think MTSU might beat them.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 12:03:07 EST »

Well he can collect 250K from Louisville game but I think MTSU might beat them.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: