VTTW Board Index
May 12, 2024, 10:04:46 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Must-read article on Butch by Feldman  (Read 3785 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2013, 12:53:04 EDT »

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/21932672/with-plenty-of-work-ahead-jones-tackles-makeover-at-tennessee
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 02:26:11 EDT »

Sounds like the players are happy to be playing for him.
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 06:09:31 EDT »

This is the best article that's been written so far about coach Butch Jones, shows a lot about the man. Whoever thought Dooley could be a winning coach at UT ought to be fired.....wait, he was!
We've got to give Hart credit for hiring such great coach as Butch Jones, when most of us thought he was crazy. Coach Jones is turning everything on it's head around the program in a good way, now please turn some losses into wins! GCBJ
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 08:49:34 EDT »

Good article.  The story about Dooley making Ainge cool his heels while worrying about the starch in the clothes says a lot.

The article had a few typos and seemed  a bit rushed.  For one thing, it hasn't been 6 coaches in 6 years even if you include the interim coach from last year.  Was there another interim coach?  Whatever....4 permanent coaches in 6 years....let's not make it worse than it was.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Creek Walker
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 09:20:43 EDT »

Good article.  The story about Dooley making Ainge cool his heels while worrying about the starch in the clothes says a lot.

The article had a few typos and seemed  a bit rushed. 

You'd find fault with the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ himself, wouldn't you?

Counting the 2 interims (Chaney and Kippy Brown) there were 6 in 6 years...
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 11:35:09 EDT »

You'd find fault with the crucifixion and resurrection of Christ himself, wouldn't you?

If nothing, he's consistent.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 12:36:51 EDT by VinnieVOL » Logged
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 04:31:42 EDT »

Including Interim coaches shouldn't count.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:20:57 EDT by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 06:45:27 EDT »

Including coaches shouldn't count.

I'm assuming that's a typo, and that you meant "interim coaches" shouldn't count.
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 08:21:11 EDT »

I'm assuming that's a typo, and that you meant "interim coaches" shouldn't count.

Yes, we're definitely going to have to work with the poor soul on sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 11:20:35 EDT »

yes

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: