VTTW Board Index
May 07, 2024, 02:11:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamers...  (Read 1722 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2013, 03:50:56 EDT »

I've been stoked for this one since it was announced three years ago.  Looks like it will be worth the wait...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/bioshock-infinite-pc-review

RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 11:34:05 EDT »

Dems like it will be. I've been beyond excited even with the constant delays. Next Tuesday after work I will probably disappear from the normal world lol.

GO VOLS!!! 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 08:43:50 EDT »

http://reviews.cnet.com/pc-games/bioshock-infinite-pc/4505-9696_7-34150618.html

Simply put, BioShock Infinite is the reason to be proud that you play video games. This is the type of game that should be exposed to not just every gamer out there, but for those who still might write the medium off as a substandard vessel for composing a compelling narrative.

BioShock Infinite sits on another level in the realm of storytelling in games and sets a new standard that other pieces of interactive software should always strive to achieve.

I still think that the original Bioshock is the best story ever told in gaming.  If Infinite is anywhere near that good, it's going to be amazing.  Unfortunately, I'll only get to play it for a couple hours after work tomorrow night, before diving in in earnest this weekend.

Quasi EVol
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 04:55:06 EDT »

Daikatana!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: