VTTW Board Index
May 07, 2024, 09:20:08 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louisville women barely hold on...Baylor gone.*  (Read 3926 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2013, 03:08:43 EDT »

`
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 03:09:45 EDT »

Woohoo!   Glad to see Griners rein end finally!!

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 03:09:59 EDT »

Lady Vols now play Louisville. I know Louisville beat Baylor but I still would rather play Louisville than Baylor.

Lady Vols now have a much better chance to go to the Final Four.

Who woulda thunk it?
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 03:13:35 EDT »

What a dramatic finish!  Loved seeing the Baylor coach lose it, lol.

Griner is  gone!  Hallelujah!
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 03:25:23 EDT »

I'd much rather play Louisville too...the Lady Vols chances of making it to the finale four just went up dramatically.     Hopefully, Louisville left it all on the floor tonight.  Come on Lady Vols!!!

Creek Walker
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 03:25:35 EDT »

What a dramatic finish!  Loved seeing the Baylor coach lose it, lol.

Griner is  gone!  Hallelujah!

If you loved seeing Kim Mulkey stripping on the sideline I'm gonna have to reevaluate my opinion of you.  

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 12:01:13 EDT »

If you loved seeing Kim Mulkey stripping on the sideline I'm gonna have to reevaluate my opinion of you.  

NOT what I meant!

Mulkey losing it (how is this not a technical? but I digress):

And those of you who watched it know, Total fouls: Louisville 24 Baylor 14 and Louisville had 3 players foul out.  Yet she's whining about the refs.  Love it.

For your reading pleasure, here is the postgame presser transcript: http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=88117
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:32:54 EDT by VinnieVOL » Logged
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 02:02:50 EDT »

NOT what I meant!

And those of you who watched it know, Total fouls: Louisville 24 Baylor 14 and Louisville had 3 players foul out.  Yet she's whining about the refs.  Love it.

For your reading pleasure, here is the postgame presser transcript: http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=88117

I saw about 5 minutes of that game, as Baylor was cutting the lead from nearly 20 down to less than 5, and in those 5 minutes I saw 4 awful foul calls on Louisville. Mulkey had no right to complain from where I sat.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Creek Walker
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 02:46:17 EDT »

NOT what I meant!

That was an entertaining read. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 04:05:54 EDT »

I know UT fans have generally given Mulkey a pass because she's a Summitt protege, but I've always thought that she has more Geno in her than Pat.

Memphisvolunteer
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 06:05:24 EDT »

Exactly!  If the Louisville coach gets a T for what he said....why didn't Mulkey with her Strip Tease, out of control, and on the court!  Several questionable foul calls, please I swear Baylor was traveling several times when they didn't call it.

NOT what I meant!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: