VTTW Board Index
May 07, 2024, 09:25:16 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The craziest thing about yesterday's game  (Read 1760 times)
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2015, 05:10:10 EDT »

It was a loss but, it's not hurting near as bad as it usually would because of the way our men in white played!  I haven't had a single bama fan talk a single ounce of shizzle to me
about the game. This is the biggest shocking part of it for me! Even at our business last night. None of the intoxicated ones came in talking smack. They just said they were glad
that we had a shizzlety kicker.  They were laughing talking about taking off Monday and making it a holiday named after Medley.  This thing is going to be fun when all the guys get
100% healthy and kick ass mode.  Next year....look out SEC!!!  The VOLS aren't through yet this year....but next year....fun....fizziling fun baby!!!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 06:09:07 EDT »

It was a loss but, it's not hurting near as bad as it usually would because of the way our men in white played!  I haven't had a single bama fan talk a single ounce of shizzle to me
about the game. This is the biggest shocking part of it for me! Even at our business last night. None of the intoxicated ones came in talking smack. They just said they were glad
that we had a shizzlety kicker.  They were laughing talking about taking off Monday and making it a holiday named after Medley.  This thing is going to be fun when all the guys get
100% healthy and kick ass mode.  Next year....look out SEC!!!  The VOLS aren't through yet this year....but next year....fun....fizziling fun baby!!!

I agree bro.  Something just feels different.  The losses are frustrating, but I feel now like we can hang with anyone.

I will say this though...a big bammer fan told me this morning at lunch that "every team has a game like that".  In other words, bammer had an oft game.   

Doesn't matter.  We will beat that ugly crimson arse next year.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 03:43:11 EDT »

I agree bro.  Something just feels different.  The losses are frustrating, but I feel now like we can hang with anyone.

I will say this though...a big bammer fan told me this morning at lunch that "every team has a game like that".  In other words, bammer had an oft game.   

Doesn't matter.  We will beat that ugly crimson arse next year.   

Not a Tennessee bama game....that's not the "game like that" game!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: