VTTW Board Index
May 17, 2024, 08:40:10 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: well one bama fan is butt hurt over Nico for sure  (Read 1313 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2022, 09:56:42 EDT »

https://bamahammer.com/2022/03/21/alabama-football-tennessee-vols-buying-players/

He knows THEY are not no. 1 in buying players anymore   

I am sure it stings that bammer wanted Nico also 

I hope we see this reaction again.  And again. And again.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 10:25:50 EDT »

I like this part: "It's a shame that Roy Adams didn't live to see the day that Tennessee paid $8 million for a quarterback!"
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 10:57:49 EDT »

Oh FFS. Saban even said during fall practice last year that Bryce Young was already an NIL millionaire before he even took a snap. That writer is a fizzleing 🤡.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 11:03:46 EDT »

Oh FFS. Saban even said during fall practice last year that Bryce Young was already an NIL millionaire before he even took a snap. That writer is a fizzleing 🤡.
Yes!  I got around to reading the last two paragraphs.

He wants us to believe that Bryant quit buying players while at Tamu.  OMFG.   

And that bama need not "start" buying players. 

He is BEYOND a clown.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2022, 02:03:28 EDT »

Hypocrisy knows no limits.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2022, 06:40:05 EDT »

Hypocrisy knows no limits.

Seriously though- we all know what bammer fans are about. But I haven’t seen one THAT lacking in self-awareness in years. No-decades. In fact, that whole article reads like an old Tider Insider post. It actually got me a little nostalgic for the good ole days. 

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2022, 03:54:05 EDT »

Supposedly, the 247 Tide board mods state that Bama would’ve take Nico over Arch.   
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2022, 06:29:04 EDT »

Supposedly, the 247 Tide board mods state that Bama would’ve take Nico over Arch.   

Love this.

The shock of landing Nico has me wondering: Do you think that the NIL contract will have a penalty 'clause' if he backs out and signs with another team? Imma seasoned UT fan, I know the sting and I expect the shoe to drop on signing day 

11B4PJ3F7
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2022, 08:30:47 EDT »

Love this.

The shock of landing Nico has me wondering: Do you think that the NIL contract will have a penalty 'clause' if he backs out and signs with another team? Imma seasoned UT fan, I know the sting and I expect the shoe to drop on signing day 

Yeah. I'm not getting that vibe at all from Nico, FWIW.

What I think is that if the attorney did not stipulate the payment of the upfront $350K (or 250K?) was tied to signing, he is a very broke guy and its a miracle he still has a license to practice law.   

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2022, 10:22:36 EDT »

I expect that the agreements don't say that you get paid when you sign. The legalese probably says that you get paid when you are doing promotions as a member of the Tennessee Volunteer football team. Same thing but lawyered up 
RON
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2022, 11:05:45 EDT »

Bama been doing it for years.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2022, 07:31:35 EDT »

I expect that the agreements don't say that you get paid when you sign. The legalese probably says that you get paid when you are doing promotions as a member of the Tennessee Volunteer football team. Same thing but lawyered up 

Yes, but either way, it's covered or the attorney should lose his license 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: