VTTW Board Index
May 13, 2024, 01:04:54 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Per twitter, Neiko Creamer, another legacy kid will be a Vol  (Read 3609 times)
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 11, 2013, 04:13:28 EDT »

today....

confirmed now by Volquest

101stDad
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 04:32:59 EDT »

How highly rated is he, Nut?  I've seen a lot - both pro and con - on whether or not he is early take caliber.  Not judging one way or the other.  Just asking because I don't know much about him.  

An addendum:  According to Rivals.com Creamer's current offer list is Boston College, Rutgers, Temple, and Tennessee and they don't yet have him rated. 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:54:35 EDT by 101stDad » Logged
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 05:08:01 EDT »

How highly rated is he, Nut?  I've seen a lot - both pro and con - on whether or not he is early take caliber.  Not judging one way or the other.  Just asking because I don't know much about him.  

An addendum:  According to Rivals.com Creamer's current offer list is Boston College, Rutgers, Temple, and Tennessee and they don't yet have him rated. 

Hubbs just said he doesn't have a lot of film out there but that will change by summer. Not sure why.

I think he will be about a 5.7 3 star type on rivals. When he visited a few weeks back, everyone was raving about how well build he was. 6'4 225 lbs. WR. I have a feeling though that he will get a look at defense too. After all his dad was a defensive player.

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 05:38:30 EDT »

According to Rivals.com Creamer's current offer list is Boston College, Rutgers, Temple, and Tennessee and they don't yet have him rated. 

Scout adds Syracuse and WVU to that offer list and has him as a 3*. For any other player an early offer may be a reach, but for a legacy I have no problem with it if the coaches see an SEC caliber player.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 07:32:36 EDT »

Creamer just committed

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 09:04:58 EDT »

No problem with taking a solid 3* that no doubt is committed to the program.  You can build a program with those types, and of course, several 4*s and a 5* or two.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 04:24:12 EDT »

A 3* freshman can win the Heisman.
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 06:37:54 EDT »

we're going to take 31 guys in the class. There WILL be some 3 stars 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 06:39:05 EDT »

we're going to take 31 guys in the class. There WILL be some 3 stars 

I hope so. I didn't like us taking so few this year.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 04:03:52 EDT »

I hope so. I didn't like us taking so few this year.   

Too late in the game, Butch and co. did not have enough relationships built. I did like that they didn't take a bunch of reaches in the end and saved them

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: