VTTW Board Index
May 16, 2024, 07:43:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Early Happy New Year wishes to all!  (Read 1520 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2017, 06:03:26 EST »

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for putting up with me this past year. It has been a tough one for me.  I had a heart attack in April. Then my girlfriend had to have two separate surgeries for breast tumor in June and August.  That is still no excuse for me being a cross between Debbie Downer and Negative Nancy. Another thing is I don't know where my disdain for Butch Jones came from. Something about him I just didn't like from the get-go. The worst part was I was ten times more critical of him than I was of Dooley. I don't even remember being critical at all of Dooley. I think it was Jones childish coach speak that turned me off. Brick by brick and Champions of life come to mind. Anyway, both me and my gf have been given clean bills of health. I am looking forward to a happy, positive 2018. I am really looking forward to Vol football under Jeremy Pruitt. I think he will do well. I particularly want to appologize to Pirate and Banditvol. I was particularly obnoxious to you two guys. None of it was called for. I pray that everyone has a great 2018. Please pray for me too. I can use it. I have been on this board since about the beginning and it is a great place. No thanks to me. That will change. One of my goals is to get to Knoxville for a game and tailgate to meet you guys as soon as possible. If I make through this weekend...lol. Supposed to be about -22 degrees Sat and Sun. That's not windchill either. All of you take care and let's have a great 2018.
Thank You 

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 12:05:01 EST »

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for putting up with me this past year. It has been a tough one for me.  I had a heart attack in April. Then my girlfriend had to have two separate surgeries for breast tumor in June and August.  That is still no excuse for me being a cross between Debbie Downer and Negative Nancy. Another thing is I don't know where my disdain for Butch Jones came from. Something about him I just didn't like from the get-go. The worst part was I was ten times more critical of him than I was of Dooley. I don't even remember being critical at all of Dooley. I think it was Jones childish coach speak that turned me off. Brick by brick and Champions of life come to mind. Anyway, both me and my gf have been given clean bills of health. I am looking forward to a happy, positive 2018. I am really looking forward to Vol football under Jeremy Pruitt. I think he will do well. I particularly want to appologize to Pirate and Banditvol. I was particularly obnoxious to you two guys. None of it was called for. I pray that everyone has a great 2018. Please pray for me too. I can use it. I have been on this board since about the beginning and it is a great place. No thanks to me. That will change. One of my goals is to get to Knoxville for a game and tailgate to meet you guys as soon as possible. If I make through this weekend...lol. Supposed to be about -22 degrees Sat and Sun. That's not windchill either. All of you take care and let's have a great 2018.
Thank You 

No worries bro. I know how it can be. I had my own family and self health issues this year.  Mine were no where near as serious as yours, but my ex-girlfriend did have a life threatening situation early in the year.  It was a tough year for me too, and in fact I snapped at a couple of immediate family members over the holidays (all good now though).

I respect your post and will keep you and your gf in my prayers.  Here is hoping you have a great 2018.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 03:53:01 EST »

Thank You 

Kudos and respect to you for this post.  Too often in today's society no one bothers to say a simple "sorry" anymore.

Hope you and everyone in VTTW have a healthy 2018.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: