VTTW Board Index
May 19, 2024, 02:04:14 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vols ranked #1 in preseason poll.....  (Read 2286 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2016, 10:58:05 EDT »

http://www.rockytopinsider.com/2016/06/11/vols-ranked-no-1-nation-website/

No, I've never heard of this poll, but it does bring an impressive record.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 01:09:16 EDT »

That would be fantastic, but....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 03:35:22 EDT »

The hype train is somewhat out of control...   
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2016, 03:41:08 EDT »

Best talent we've had in years....experienced talent too. We'll lose some top talent after this season most likely. New coach at UGA, USC, Mizzou......2nd year coach at FL with a first year QB most likely.

If Butch can't win big this season and also win the East....not sure he ever will. This very well could be a make or break season for Butch. JMO
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 04:33:45 EDT »

Best talent we've had in years....experienced talent too. We'll lose some top talent after this season most likely. New coach at UGA, USC, Mizzou......2nd year coach at FL with a first year QB most likely.

If Butch can't win big this season and also win the East....not sure he ever will. This very well could be a make or break season for Butch. JMO

New coaches can exceed expectations. For years, all the bubbas have been complaining that Richt wasted talent at UGa. If that's so, they should go undefeated this year.   

Having said that, yes, we should definitely win the East.   And I would never count out bammer, they have too much talent,but they lost more than usual this year and say what you will, that QB they had last year was pretty experienced if you look at his total career.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: