VTTW Board Index
May 04, 2024, 08:35:46 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UGa Vs Bama.....who would you pick if they played Saturday?  (Read 1897 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2017, 12:27:50 EDT »

I keep waiting for UGa to stumble but they haven't so far.

volsboyinsodak
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 01:26:21 EDT »

I hate em both.  If I had to place a bet I'd have to wager on Bama.

UGA looks really good to me, though.  They have team speed and are physical as hell.  I think that they will have a shot, at least, if they both make the SECC game.
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 04:24:12 EDT »

I would pick Bama (I just threw up a little). Bama would scheme to slow down the run enough to make Georgia pass the ball. Georgia pass game works because the running attack prevents most teams from selling out. Georgia's defense is fast and good, but they have not faced an offense like Bama. Let's see how Ga does against Auburn. Auburn has a nasty defense and a Jekyll and Hyde offense.

Bama by 7 points in a low scoring game.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 09:11:02 EDT »

I would pick Bama (I just threw up a little). Bama would scheme to slow down the run enough to make Georgia pass the ball. Georgia pass game works because the running attack prevents most teams from selling out. Georgia's defense is fast and good, but they have not faced an offense like Bama. Let's see how Ga does against Auburn. Auburn has a nasty defense and a Jekyll and Hyde offense.

Bama by 7 points in a low scoring game.

Hm.  I know Georgia has a true frosh QB, but bammer has Gaylen Sharts, for chrisake!  Can't hit the broadside of a barn at 10 paces. I'd take uga's offense over bammer any day, hands down.  And Kirby Smart of all people knows how to scheme for a Nick Saban run first play action pass offense.

Uga by 10-14 and it's not even really close.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 05:47:20 EDT »

METEOR!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: