VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 08:13:23 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Replaying the AC series starting with 1  (Read 2620 times)
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2012, 02:33:56 EDT »

In preparation for AC3 in October.

Yep I'm a nerd.

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 02:39:18 EDT »

I went to Gamestop yesterday and preordered AC3 along with with RE6 and Forza Horizon.  It's turned out to be a pretty disappointing year for gaming, IMO.  Last year I bought six big 4th quarter releases- this year, I'm only getting three.  It doesn't help that Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite got pushed to next spring.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 02:41:06 EDT »

I went to Gamestop yesterday and preordered AC3 along with with RE6 and Forza Horizon.  It's turned out to be a pretty disappointing year for gaming, IMO.  Last year I bought six big 4th quarter releases- this year, I'm only getting three.  It doesn't help that Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite got pushed to next spring.

No black OPs 2?

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 02:44:43 EDT »

No black OPs 2?

No, I'm taking a year off from shooters.  I just hope RE6 doesn't turn out to be another shooter like the last one.  The first time I have to take cover from zombies shooting at me with machine guns and RPGs, I'm taking the game out, heading back to Gamestop, and trading it in. 

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 02:53:11 EDT »

No, I'm taking a year off from shooters.  I just hope RE6 doesn't turn out to be another shooter like the last one.  The first time I have to take cover from zombies shooting at me with machine guns and RPGs, I'm taking the game out, heading back to Gamestop, and trading it in. 

I haven't played RE since PSOne

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 03:01:58 EDT »

I haven't played RE since PSOne

RE4 (remastered in HD) is available for download on XBL.  You should check it out- it's the best of the series, IMO.  Even though, looking back, it started the series on the slippery slope from the survival horror of the early titles to the full blown shooter that was RE5-  there is still a good balance of action and genuinely scary moments.

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 03:58:09 EDT »

whew AC1 is tedious lol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: