VTTW Board Index
May 15, 2024, 08:31:27 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the over and under for  (Read 10452 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 04:44:04 EDT »

Dooley's buyout is a non-factor. Because if it were a factor, Tennessee would be committed to keeping him not one, but TWO more seasons. That isn't happening.

I'm one of those who has speculated that Dooley will be fired this week. Right or wrong, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. If we don't have an announcement by Tuesday, it isn't happening this week. I've never been one of those people who claim to have sources or an inside scoop, but to say those who do are lying because they aren't naming their sources is silly. Some of these people citing sources can't be trusted; some can. Rarely are any of them right all the time. You learn who to trust by their track record, but none of them are going to name their sources . . . because obviously if they did then those sources wouldn't be sources anymore.

What I can say with absolute certainty is that at least some of the players believe that there will be an announcement this week. They may be totally wrong, but what does it say that they haven't received assurance from their coaches that this thing is going to end favorably for the coaches? Maybe nothing; maybe a lot.

Tweet from Jawuan James (@JawuanJames70)
Jawuan James (@JawuanJames70) tweeted at 9:44 PM on Sun, Oct 28, 2012:
It was all well worth it. New chapter new beginnings.
Creek Walker
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2012, 04:49:14 EDT »

Tweet from Jawuan James (@JawuanJames70)
Jawuan James (@JawuanJames70) tweeted at 9:44 PM on Sun, Oct 28, 2012:
It was all well worth it. New chapter new beginnings.

Then he tweeted "That last tweet was about a friendship. Please don't take it out of context. Thanks." And he deleted the original. Not sure I'm buying the retraction, though.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 04:54:23 EDT »

Then he tweeted "That last tweet was about a friendship. Please don't take it out of context. Thanks." And he deleted the original. Not sure I'm buying the retraction, though.

No, I'm not buying it either.  He probably got retweeted about 50 times and panicked.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: