VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 09:09:18 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vols beat #6 Arizona 77-73.*  (Read 846 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2021, 03:19:54 EST »

`
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2021, 03:24:07 EST »

Well how about that? I hadn’t seen AZ yet this year, but a couple podcasts I listen to said they looked like the best team in the country so far. I was expecting a loss. 

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2021, 03:40:41 EST »

Well how about that? I hadn’t seen AZ yet this year, but a couple podcasts I listen to said they looked like the best team in the country so far. I was expecting a loss. 

They (Arizona) have a bench full of players. Don't want no rematch, but I will take this one! 
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2021, 03:56:18 EST »

Really good game by JJJ, ORN, and Fulky.  Powell was also very productive and played well. 

KC and Santi had rough nights (combined 7/30 including 3/15 from 3).  KC was 2/14 and 0/3 from 3.  It is really surprising to me that this team was able to hold on and win with those two having the nights that they did.

Great Win!!!  Go VOLS!!!
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2021, 04:05:19 EST »

This was a huge win. I wish the refs had stayed out of it, but this was massive.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2021, 04:52:59 EST »

Fulky!

JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2021, 04:57:42 EST »

This was a huge win. I wish the refs had stayed out of it, but this was massive.
I thought that the Vols got a very friendly whistle tonight.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2021, 05:37:55 EST »

Good game by Vols. They play at Bama right after Christmas. That would be a nice win to get.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2021, 05:43:36 EST »

I listened to most of it en route to Knoxville, then watched about the last 10 minutes on  a tablet.  Vols got off to an amazing start.  Blob and Bertram were discussing how the Vols needed to rebound and get turnovers. I think they caused at least a dozen in the first 15 minutes. It was an amazing win, hope to see more like it.

My take is that Arizona just hadn't been tested on the road yet, but very encouraged by the play of the Vols. Monster game for Fulky.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: