VTTW Board Index
May 24, 2024, 08:20:26 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking ahead to next season  (Read 936 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2018, 05:09:01 EST »

We finally get a break in the OOC schedule.  BYU is a very mediocre team this year and we get them at home.   

We should be able to beat UK again. 
Vandy will be Shurmur-less and the game will be in Neyland.  I can see us winning that. 
Missouri will be without Locke, which gives us a chance. 
USC...we have played them close every year and have them at home.  Maybe we finally beat Muschamp.

Our rotating West SEC opponent is MSU,  also at home.  I don't know if we can beat them, they lose Fitzgerald but that might help them.  It depends on how much of their defense is back. I could see a win in that one.

Florida, Georgia and Bammer all still tough, in that order.   

I could see 8 wins next year.  Anything less than 7-5 will be completely unacceptable.

And yeah, I know it's probably "too soon" after these two horrible season-ending games, but I am going with my usual half full glass.  Half full of Kentucky and Auburn.  Pruitt has shown he can deliver quality wins, just has to do it consistently. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 07:39:28 EST »

For one (1) year - in 2020 we go to Norman again

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: