VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 03:00:06 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Snow chains for tires?  (Read 11002 times)
BigOrange Maniac
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2011, 08:39:40 EST »

Wait... Droner owns Carhartt and BOM doesn't? 

I'm wondering what you're implying here. I guess I'll play it safe and go ahead and respond: 
ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2011, 09:10:41 EST »

I'm wondering what you're implying here. I guess I'll play it safe and go ahead and respond: 

LOL! I actually wasn't implying anything other than if I were presented with droner and BOM and asked "Which one of these guys own Carhartt apparel?" I would've chosen the East Tennessee outdoorsmen hunter journalist. No offense intended. 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2011, 09:46:31 EST »

Think about how odd it was when I bought it. I went to a store that sells work and hunting apparel, there were all these manly men in there buying stuff for work and hunting, and I wander in and ask for a cap with ear flaps so that I can play golf in 40 degree weather.

I thought they looked at me a little funny when I asked if they were serving wine and hors d'oeuvres.   
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2011, 09:54:31 EST »

LOL, Droner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: