VTTW Board Index
May 03, 2024, 01:31:01 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is the usual Friday reminder.......  (Read 3172 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2011, 02:54:31 EST »

I will be leaving the office at 11:30 today in order to prepare for next week's gorging. And to play golf. It's almost cold enough to wear my new Carhartt hat with the fold-down ear flaps.

Thank you. That is all. Carry on.
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 03:24:05 EST »

I will be leaving the office at 11:30 today in order to prepare for next week's gorging. And to play golf. It's almost cold enough to wear my new Carhartt hat with the fold-down ear flaps.

Thank you. That is all. Carry on.

For once I have you beat...I'm home packing for the beach tomorrow for 7 glorious days!  WOOO!!!!

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 03:28:20 EST »

For once I have you beat...I'm home packing for the beach tomorrow for 7 glorious days!  WOOO!!!!

Which beach?
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 03:37:07 EST »

It's settled, I am more jealous of Granny than I am of Droner on this Friday.
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 03:51:37 EST »

Which beach?
to

Destin FL...I told the kids I wasn't cooking this Thanksgiving, but Dean and I rented a house that sleeps up to 16 people, so if they wanted to join us for part of all of the week, come on down!  So my son and his two children (wife has to work, darnit!) and my daughter/son-in-law and 3 children (2 of theirs and 1 friend) are all joining us.   I'm so looking forward to it.  We'll miss the ones that can't make it, but I don't to spend enough free, quality time with my family...so I'm really looking forward to this.  I did promise them I'd make pumpkin and pecan pies...but outside of that, I won't be cooking.  We'll be eating seafood for Thanksgiving!  WOOHOO!!  :-) 

RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 03:56:01 EST »

It's settled, I am more jealous of Granny than I am of Droner on this Friday.

Honestly, I've earned it this week....12 hours Tues, 11 hours Wed, 12 hours yesterday plus a visit to the doc for shot and antibiodics for an upper resp. infection which hit me on Wed.    It's been a bitch of a week, for some reason the IRS decided they wanted A/R information for 2008 and 2009 at the company I work for and they asked me to pull it and it had to be done by today.  The detail they wanted was pretty difficult to pull with long running queries....finished at 11:30 last night, so I told them I'd be on call until 3 today....but not actively working.  I'm ready for this vacation!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 03:58:41 EST by RockinGrannyVol » Logged

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 06:08:20 EST »

Enjoy, Granny!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: