VTTW Board Index
May 18, 2024, 08:22:21 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NV: Let me wish all a Happy New Year  (Read 2030 times)
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2013, 02:45:37 EST »

It is early, but I am just recovering from a Christmas funk.  I just could not get into the spirit. But I have decided that I am going to retire early and take care of my wife. Since we do not know how long her health is going to hold up, I decided I will stay home with her and help her. That has cheered me up. Also just because I am a crabby old man doesn't mean I have to be a pest to others. So Happy New Year everyone. Everyone get up and find someone you love and hug and kiss them.

And remember. life is too short to not eat dessert first. Try it sometime.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 03:21:22 EST »

Good post and congrats!!! Sounds like you will be doing what's best for you and your wife. Hope all goes well!!

Wife and me had the croop....I came down with it Christmas Eve and she came down Christmas day....Not fun! Never, ever coughed so much and so hard in my like!!! Flat wore us down!!!

Had all our kids and Grandkids home too.....but boy was Christmas a downer being sick!!
tnflower
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 07:17:28 EST »

Volgard, you have made a good choice. There will be no "If only I had spent more time on things I care about." in your life. I wish you the best of all things in 2014. 
Stogie Vol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 06:32:59 EST »

It is early, but I am just recovering from a Christmas funk.  I just could not get into the spirit. But I have decided that I am going to retire early and take care of my wife. Since we do not know how long her health is going to hold up, I decided I will stay home with her and help her. That has cheered me up. Also just because I am a crabby old man doesn't mean I have to be a pest to others. So Happy New Year everyone. Everyone get up and find someone you love and hug and kiss them.

And remember. life is too short to not eat dessert first. Try it sometime.

*Like*
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 04:57:46 EST »

I wish you the best! Keep going one day at a time. Some days will not be as good as others. I truly hope the good days are plentiful for you. Happy New Year! I am thinking of you and your wife.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: