VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 09:11:35 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm disappointed  (Read 3450 times)
Creek Walker
« on: March 14, 2014, 02:42:12 EDT »

One of our EEs turns in a SportsCenter Top 10 play FROM SPRING PRACTICE, of all things, and there isn't a single post here about it. What is this site coming to? 
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 02:45:00 EDT »

Talking about this one?

http://instagram.com/p/lf72xOqxJ9/#
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 03:02:14 EDT »

Have you seen his recruiting highlight film?  It's basically 10 minutes of that.  Our WRs are going to be just filthy for the next 2-3 years.

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 03:39:18 EDT »

Have you seen his recruiting highlight film?  It's basically 10 minutes of that.  Our WRs are going to be just filthy for the next 2-3 years.

Yep....CP 2 type talent but IMO a better receiver.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 04:01:37 EDT »

Interesting question...how much of Bray's success was tied to his WRs?  Maybe can't claim that for 2011, but in 2012 CP and Hunter certainly helped tremendously.

And how much of Worley's struggles were from the WRs?  We had, what...20 total pass receptions coming back?

This could be a significant upgrade to the passing game.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 04:30:21 EDT »

ReVOLver
Admins
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 11:33:35 EDT »

Interesting question...how much of Bray's success was tied to his WRs?  Maybe can't claim that for 2011, but in 2012 CP and Hunter certainly helped tremendously.

And how much of Worley's struggles were from the WRs?  We had, what...20 total pass receptions coming back?

This could be a significant upgrade to the passing game.   

You mean how much of Bray's empty numbers while being behind big in games against good teams was tied to his WRs? 

"I think this is the most important non-important thing in the world." - Actor and Tennessee fan David Keith on Tennessee football
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 08:14:51 EDT »

You mean how much of Bray's empty numbers while being behind big in games against good teams was tied to his WRs? 

I think you are referring to something in the past, but .... 

Are you just stating your perception of Bray?   Or are you referring back to some comment I made in the past?  Help me out, even 2012 was a long time ago.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2014, 08:36:08 EDT »

I think you are referring to something in the past, but .... 

Are you just stating your perception of Bray?   Or are you referring back to some comment I made in the past?  Help me out, even 2012 was a long time ago.   

Maybe I'm missing something, but I took his post at face value.  Bray was, in fact, the posterboy for empty stats.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2014, 09:14:53 EDT »

Maybe I'm missing something, but I took his post at face value.  Bray was, in fact, the posterboy for empty stats.

Oh okay....I would definitely agree.   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: