VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 01:36:26 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It would be nice to see what Pearl could do with this Vol team.  (Read 1677 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2014, 08:01:35 EDT »

nm

volsboyinsodak
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 08:04:58 EDT »

However, I don't see Martin's job being in jeopardy now. Regular season don't mean as much in today's game. Play well for 4 days and you're good to go.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 08:10:33 EDT »

Great thought.  Here is another place you can post it:

http://alabama.247sports.com/

Seriously dude...If I was sitting around, thinking to myself "how can I undermine Tennessee"?  I would post EXACTLY what you just posted. 

You are perhaps a Tennessee fan that is into masochism or an opposing fan pretending to be a Vol or some other strange creature I can't fathom, but you just always seem to post things that seem intended to undermine our program.

That's my OPINION, and I am not going to even attempt to defend it, but I AM going to post it.   

But whatever...I'll give you a straight answer.  Pearl had teams at least as talented as this, and arguably a couple more talented.  He typically made the Sweet Sixteen but one time did make the Elite Eight.  Based on his past performance, I would say this team would make the Sweet Sixteen.

I think all the above is fairly obvious though...unless perhaps one just wants to stir shizzle up.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 08:29:56 EDT »

Just stating fact Bandit. Why, do you think Martin is gone? As bad as they played at times during the season it is still a long shot he is fired. What about that makes me a non-fan? You know what opinions are like. You got yours, I got mine. deal with it. Or don't.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: