VTTW Board Index
May 14, 2024, 11:35:50 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tee headed back to CA  (Read 7708 times)
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2012, 05:09:14 EST »

Per Evan Woodberry Tee is heading back to California and will decide soon. Had a great time was very complimentary of coach jones, and so onl. I was hoping that we'd get his signature before he left. May just be going back to tell his players and coach....Adios!
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 05:48:42 EST »

It would be nice to have Tee as a recruiter, and a VFL, but if not, best of luck to him.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 01:40:53 EST »

Imo, it would be great to have Tee but it's not the end of the world if he declines Jones' offer.  He'll always be a VFL no matter what.
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 02:21:39 EST »

Imo, it would be great to have Tee but it's not the end of the world if he declines Jones' offer.  He'll always be a VFL no matter what.

I am glad you said that. I was hoping people wouldn't act like morons if he says no

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 02:40:42 EST »

I am glad you said that. I was hoping people wouldn't act like morons if he says no

It's not an easy decision no matter what people think. He would be taking a chance making the move to UT and he seems to be approaching this the smart way and not letting his emotions rule his decision. In the end there are a lot of ways it makes sense for his career to make the move to UT, but it's far from a no-brainer. I won't blame him if he stays because he thinks it's best for his career.

With that said, I'll probably hold a very small grudge if he doesn't come. I won't be able to help it and if it were anyone but Kiffin it probably wouldn't be that way.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 03:12:17 EST »

It's not an easy decision no matter what people think. He would be taking a chance making the move to UT and he seems to be approaching this the smart way and not letting his emotions rule his decision. In the end there are a lot of ways it makes sense for his career to make the move to UT, but it's far from a no-brainer. I won't blame him if he stays because he thinks it's best for his career.

With that said, I'll probably hold a very small grudge if he doesn't come. I won't be able to help it and if it were anyone but Kiffin it probably wouldn't be that way.

I think it would be a good move for his career to come to UT, personally - I think Kiffin will be out after 2013, his team won't be as good next year. Tee likely won't have the option to come back to UT if he turns us down now. Getting SEC experience is also big. That being said, I can see why he'd stay in LA too.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 03:17:02 EST »

I'm seeing a swell of anticipation for him sort of like the whole Gruden situation on other Vol boards.   You see multiple threads about what he's doing, where is is right now, and the implications of his decision.  Those people need chill the #@%$ out, imo.  I have a feeling some will react negatively if Tee says no, and will somehow blame it on Coach Jones.  Every day I visit other boards, I'm glad we have VTTW.
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 03:28:04 EST »

I think Tee will end up staying at SCw, for a variety of reasons.

I hope to be pleasantly surprised that he accepts.

If he doesn't accept I would like to see Hinshaw retained for two reasons.  1) he does seem to be a good receivers coach and 2) he was the recruiting coordinator

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
101stDad
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 03:33:43 EST »

If he doesn't accept I would like to see Hinshaw retained for two reasons.  1) he does seem to be a good receivers coach and 2) he was the recruiting coordinator

Agree 100% with your first two points.  

Don't agree on Hinshaw.  The fact that he was Dooley's recruiting coordinator is a reason for him not to be retained.  That recruiting philosophy needs to be completely abandoned and all ties to it severed.  

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 03:39:07 EST »

If he doesn't accept I would like to see Hinshaw retained for two reasons.  1) he does seem to be a good receivers coach and 2) he was the recruiting coordinator

I think he'll get TJ Weist

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 03:40:26 EST »

I'm seeing a swell of anticipation for him sort of like the whole Gruden situation on other Vol boards.   You see multiple threads about what he's doing, where is is right now, and the implications of his decision.  Those people need chill the #@%$ out, imo.  I have a feeling some will react negatively if Tee says no, and will somehow blame it on Coach Jones.  Every day I visit other boards, I'm glad we have VTTW.

Oh yeah. Guaranteed. It's already started on VQ and Tee hasn't even made his decision yet.

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 03:45:55 EST »

I think he'll get TJ Weist

OTOH Brent says he's looking for a mi oddity hire for the position
Kippy come on down

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 03:46:35 EST »

Henshaw went to Kentucky didn't He?

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
101stDad
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 03:48:09 EST »

Henshaw went to Kentucky didn't He?

Yes. 

If Tee doesn't take the job the WR coach from Cincinnati is in line next. 
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 03:50:26 EST »

OTOH Brent says he's looking for a mi oddity hire for the position
Kippy come on down

a what hire?

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 04:37:09 EST »

a what hire?

minority

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 04:47:38 EST »

minority

oh ok... yes, it is true that CBJ wants more melanin in this hire. Who other than Kippy?

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 04:53:15 EST »

oh ok... yes, it is true that CBJ wants more melanin in this hire. Who other than Kippy?

don't have a clue
With the numbers Brent was saying were involved there something behind the scenes going on that resulted in Tee turning the job down

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 05:09:48 EST »

don't have a clue
With the numbers Brent was saying were involved there something behind the scenes going on that resulted in Tee turning the job down

I think it may be as simple as: he came, he saw, he didn't like it, went back home.

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 05:12:15 EST »

I think it may be as simple as: he came, he saw, he didn't like it, went back home.

His Wife probably liked Cali better and He may have said Yes dear I'll stay at USC

VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 05:17:28 EST »

His Wife probably liked Cali better and He may have said Yes dear I'll stay at USC

I told y'all yesterday his wife is an R&B singer and LA is where she wants to be.  B*tches be crazy.
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, 05:19:38 EST »

I told y'all yesterday his wife is an R&B singer and LA is where she wants to be.  B*tches be crazy.

and she may not want to be around Tee's kid from another woman, and that woman herself.

WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2012, 05:25:47 EST »

and she may not want to be around Tee's kid from another woman, and that woman herself.

Can't blame Her

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: