VTTW Board Index
May 14, 2024, 05:18:10 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I know it's unlikely, but if anyone is interested in season football tickets,...  (Read 1673 times)
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2013, 01:02:14 EDT »

...here's a message I just received:

In appreciation of your support as a Tennessee Fund donor, we would like to offer you a special opportunity to purchase up to (6) season tickets in either the lower north endzone or the lower south endzone for the 2013 season with no additional contribution required.  If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please complete your request before July 8, 2013 through one of the methods below.

Since this opportunity is for the 2013 season only and a contribution is NOT required, the seats will be allocated on a first-received, first-assigned basis while available after we complete priority assignments.  We encourage you to take advantage of this chance to entertain clients, family members, friends, or anyone that you would like to bring to the games this season.

If you are interested, send me a message to therealorange@yahoo.com and we'll work out the details.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 02:16:05 EDT by TheRealOrange » Logged
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 02:51:18 EDT »

If it wasn't already apparent that this is our weakest home schedule in decades...

Creek Walker
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 03:41:32 EDT »

If it wasn't already apparent that this is our weakest home schedule in decades...

It's just awful.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: