VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 04:49:20 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vonn Bell's team won the Georgia semifinal  (Read 1749 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2012, 05:08:36 EST »

Will play in the state championship next week.  He still lists Tn among his top three and is one of the best DB recruits in the country, if not the best.  We really need this kid. I hope UT can send a coach or two to his game.  That would send a strong statement.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 05:16:37 EST »

Ridgeland's only loss was to Calhoun,who also plays for a championship next week. Vonn Bell is one hell of a player,I hope He chooses UT

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 06:04:33 EST »

Ridgeland's only loss was to Calhoun,who also plays for a championship next week. Vonn Bell is one hell of a player,I hope He chooses UT

Reports definitely have him tilting toward bama, but the main source seems to be a tide blog.  He supposedly was not happy with how Dooley handled his recruitment, so having a new coach might open a window for UT.  I guess we'll see soon enough. He's probably focused on the upcoming game at this point in time.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
UTnbama
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 06:32:53 EST »

Reports definitely have him tilting toward bama, but the main source seems to be a tide blog.  He supposedly was not happy with how Dooley handled his recruitment, so having a new coach might open a window for UT.  I guess we'll see soon enough. He's probably focused on the upcoming game at this point in time.

I know it's probably not fair to expect too much right now from CBJ, but this sure would be a prime feather in his cap and build some early credits.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: