VTTW Board Index
May 05, 2024, 11:49:35 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dan Mullen to the NFL?  (Read 1447 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2019, 04:24:09 EST »

I don't see it happening, but it's fun to speculate...

On Rich Eisen’s radio show on Monday, college football insider Bruce Feldman said an interesting name could pop up in the Cowboys’ coaching search. Per Feldman, NFL analyst Daniel Jeremiah thinks Florida coach Dan Mullen could be the next Cowboys coach, citing his connection to current Dallas QB Dak Prescott..

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/nfl-analyst-thinks-dan-mullen-could-end-up-coaching-an-nfl-team-next-year/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 04:25:42 EST by VinnieVOL » Logged
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 07:47:11 EST »

Urban Meyer....Lincoln Riley...Dan Mullen have all been mentioned in the past week. I pity the person that goes and works for the real Cowboy coach......Jerry Jones.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 08:08:54 EST »

Urban Meyer....Lincoln Riley...Dan Mullen have all been mentioned in the past week. I pity the person that goes and works for the real Cowboy coach......Jerry Jones.

I think Riley is their #1 target. In theory, his hire could be good news for us next year. But I don’t think we’ll have the talent to take advantage. Not yet, anyway.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 08:40:08 EST »

I think Riley is their #1 target. In theory, his hire could be good news for us next year. But I don’t think we’ll have the talent to take advantage. Not yet, anyway.

As a Cowboys fan, I'm hoping for Riley.  As a TN fan, I'm hoping for Mullen.   
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 10:50:15 EST »

He needs to fire his general manager, for sure....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 11:32:50 EST »

As a Cowboys fan, I'm hoping for Riley.  As a TN fan, I'm hoping for Mullen.   
Cowherd was talking crap today saying Brady was going to Dallas and taking Josh McDaniel with him. I think that is a stretch.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: