VTTW Board Index
May 10, 2024, 08:30:18 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Despite the loss...  (Read 2216 times)
Creek Walker
« on: March 03, 2013, 06:17:32 EST »

Lunardi moves UT to the last team in. Kentucky is out in his latest bracketology.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 06:58:28 EST »

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 07:00:53 EST »

BTW, I suspect that, win or lose, we're going to take a big SOS and RPI hit after the Auburn game this week.  They're really, really bad.  Historically bad. Battlefield Earth bad.  

101stDad
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 07:21:32 EST »

BTW, I suspect that, win or lose, we're going to take a big SOS and RPI hit after the Auburn game this week.  They're really, really bad.  Historically bad. Battlefield Earth bad.  

Yep, and were I a betting man I would bet that we lose to Mizzou at home, so our only path to the NCAAs is likely at least a berth in the SECT finals, if not win it. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 07:32:36 EST »

Yep, and were I a betting man I would bet that we lose to Mizzou at home, so our only path to the NCAAs is likely at least a berth in the SECT finals, if not win it. 

I think we'll beat Missouri.  They're not very good on the road.  But I still think we'll have work left to do in the SECT.  We'll probably need at least two wins in Nashville- and history tells us that that ain't happening.

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2013, 08:40:10 EST »

yes but it will pick back up after Mizzou. They're terrible on the road, I see us finishing 19-11, but IMO we need to win at least 1 in the SECT to not be nervous on selection day.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 07:45:50 EST »

Nah.  We win that one, but it might still take a trip to at least the Final of the SECT, but who knows.  The team only has control over the W's the rest of the way out.  Then the committee dice will roll.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: