VTTW Board Index
May 10, 2024, 05:01:34 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Channeling volsboy....  (Read 1983 times)
Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2016, 06:45:02 EDT »

"Yeah we won, but we really didn't deserve it. We were extremely lucky and Coach Jones continues to show that he's in over his head at UT. He should be fired immediately and run out of town on a rail. So what do you guys think about the upcoming election."
SmokeyJoe
Re:
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 07:05:13 EDT »

Bahaha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 10:04:36 EDT »

"I really feel like we should have lost, and deserved to, but we won somehow. Not because of Jones. I guess I'll take it.  But I am pretty sure we lose by 3 Tds to both Tamu and Bama and maybe lose later to USC.  What do yall think."

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 06:51:08 EDT »

"I really feel like we should have lost, and deserved to, but we won somehow. Not because of Jones. I guess I'll take it.  But I am pretty sure we lose by 3 Tds to both Tamu and Bama and maybe lose later to USC.  What do yall think."

I guess you forgot about Tennessee Tech coming to town! No way that Butch Jones can out corch their corch!

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 07:15:26 EDT »

"Yeah we won, but we really didn't deserve it. We were extremely lucky and Coach Jones continues to show that he's in over his head at UT. He should be fired immediately and run out of town on a rail. So what do you guys think about the upcoming election."
I disagree.  This is the best coached team I have ever seen. This is by all means a Top 5 team. jk If they keep winning all is well.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: