VTTW Board Index
May 04, 2024, 03:19:27 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Tyler Byrd playing?...  (Read 2662 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2017, 03:53:46 EDT »

Is he hurt? Is he not good enough?

What happened with him?
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 04:18:48 EDT »

I was told he showed his a$$ in the UGA game?...Pretty bad if what I was told is correct. He also sent out a couple of tweets that didn't go real well. I'd say if true he's not just in the doghouse.....but under it.
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 05:52:48 EDT »

If Tyler Bryd is acting up, then I would not blame him with the numbskulls on the offensive coaching staff. Butch and his crew just appear to play their personal favorites or their practice players. You do not win ball games in practice. You win ball games on game day. I think it should be evident to everyone that some of these player realize the offensive coaches are just plain bad and maybe have told them so. Butch and his coaches have no idea who the best players are and they will continue to play their favorites until they are fired. Can anyone honestly claim the best players are out there? Because I do not think Butch has a clue who should be playing. He is to busy making up a new catch phrase.
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 08:06:34 EDT »

Butch says he doesn't practice well enough. 

But Butch also says he doesn't believe in "gamers". 

And in reality, Butch says a lot of things that are pure BS. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
73Volgrad
All-SEC

This is me on Liberty Island weekend before 9-11

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 11:02:34 EDT »

All of Butch's practice players are sure stinking it up on Saturday. These are just my thoughts: Jones will play only the players that do well in practice because he can "trust" them. JMO but I do not think Butch has a clue about who the best players are by position. If the coach does not trust his players, how the H&%$ do you expect the players to trust you? I think the players realize Butch does not possess the talent to coach them any farther or the actually coach them up to improve their skills.

Once you talk back at Butch, you are forever on his list.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 12:04:11 EDT »

I don't care who the coach is, or what our situation is, a prima-donna me-first type can GTFO.  Period, dot.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 12:19:00 EDT »

All of Butch's practice players are sure stinking it up on Saturday. These are just my thoughts: Jones will play only the players that do well in practice because he can "trust" them. JMO but I do not think Butch has a clue about who the best players are by position. If the coach does not trust his players, how the H&%$ do you expect the players to trust you? I think the players realize Butch does not possess the talent to coach them any farther or the actually coach them up to improve their skills.

Once you talk back at Butch, you are forever on his list.

Nail meets hammer.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 04:21:15 EDT »

If Tyler Bryd is acting up, then I would not blame him with the numbskulls on the offensive coaching staff. Butch and his crew just appear to play their personal favorites or their practice players. You do not win ball games in practice. You win ball games on game day. I think it should be evident to everyone that some of these player realize the offensive coaches are just plain bad and maybe have told them so. Butch and his coaches have no idea who the best players are and they will continue to play their favorites until they are fired. Can anyone honestly claim the best players are out there? Because I do not think Butch has a clue who should be playing. He is to busy making up a new catch phrase.
I have been saying that since Dobbs wasn't playing/starting three years ago. Jones said he didn't practice well so he went with Worley. Dobbs was already better, yet many here made excuses for Jones. How soon some forget.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: