VTTW Board Index
May 18, 2024, 03:59:06 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here you go BDV & TnPhil ... George Santos getting real  (Read 266 times)
SmokeyJoe
« on: October 14, 2023, 03:07:01 EDT »

with a real American Jew. Stay with it. I hope you can open this one BDV. https://youtu.be/LMA0gi--ZlA?si=8jiy1sGKaibDOfU7
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2023, 03:15:04 EDT »

JFC! Your party. American Jews don't support Israel like you knucklehead Protestants do worshipping in Morton buildings. Do the pastors even have credentials? Did they just go to Johnson Bible School? They did. I'm from Mt. Juliet TN. Pastor Greg Locke is an abomination on ALL of humanity! As Gomer said, Shame, Shame, Shame!
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2023, 03:28:30 EDT »

JFC! Your party. American Jews don't support Israel like you knucklehead Protestants do worshipping in Morton buildings. Do the pastors even have credentials? Did they just go to Johnson Bible School? They did. I'm from Mt. Juliet TN. Pastor Greg Locke is an abomination on ALL of humanity! As Gomer said, Shame, Shame, Shame!

Enough! The political arguing amongst all of you is enough. I've never seen anyone change their minds or even agree that the other side has a valid point in an online political argument. It is an endless back and forth which inevitably devolves into name calling and personal attacks.

But now you're going to argue religion? And mock it to boot?

Enough.

Unfortunately, I am the moderator on this poor thing and I have to decide how long to let this shizzle go on. I've let it go hoping that all of you would get tired of it or that more rational minds would prevail. But I forgot that the discussion was about politics. My mistake.

We have a separate board for this. Have at it. Burn the damn thing up. But keep it off of here.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 03:44:46 EDT by droner » Logged
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2023, 03:30:03 EDT »

And I didn't type "shizzle".
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2023, 03:41:50 EDT »

Enough! The political arguing amongst all of you is enough. I've never seen anyone change their minds or even agree that the other side has a valid point in an online political argument. It is an endless back and forth which inevitably devolves into name calling and personal attacks.

But now you're going to argue religion? And mock it to boot?

Enough.

Unfortunately, I am the moderator on this poor thing and I have to decide how long to let this shizzle go on. I've let it go hoping that all of you would get tired of it or that more rational minds would prevail. But I forgot that the discussion was about politics. My mistake.

We have separate board for this. Have at it. Burn the damn thing up. But keep it off of here.

That's all I ever said. TAKE IT OVER TO POLITIVOL & TELL YOUR FRIENDS.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: