VTTW Board Index
May 07, 2024, 07:50:23 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: There's a lot of teams looking for Head Coaches  (Read 2197 times)
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2012, 05:03:56 EST »

Purdue fired Danny Hope,NCSU has fired O'Brien and Southern Miss will probably fire Ellis Johnson. I hope all these teams looking doesn't thin the Coaching pool out too much

Lets go Braves,win the National League East!

LETS GO VOLS,KICK SEC A&& IN 2013!!!
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 06:31:27 EST »

If UT is competing with Southern Miss for a head coach, this school will never be back among college football's elite.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 06:39:29 EST »

If UT is competing with Southern Miss for a head coach, this school will never be back among college football's elite.

I think James Franklin could be heading to NCSU,Butch Jones to Purdue and Gene Chizik to Southern Miss. But you never know however

Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 06:47:21 EST »

I think James Franklin could be heading to NCSU,Butch Jones to Purdue and Gene Chizik to Southern Miss. But you never know however

I know one thing with complete certainty: the guys on UT's list are not going to those three schools.
WoodstockVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 07:12:05 EST »

Rumors are going around that Gary Pinkel is going to resign as Missouri coach. Lots of rumors going around about Him. It's been said that He has had DUIs,gotten a KC woman reporter pregnant who was like half His age and His Wife is divorcing Him
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:15:06 EST by WoodstockVol » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: